Unfortunately, due to strong winds and a high chance of rain and thunderstorms, we have once again been forced to to postpone tomorrow’s moonlight cinema event.
The event will now run on Tuesday 9 February at 7pm.
If you have booked a ticket and still wish to attend, no further actions is required. If you can no longer attend on the new date, please contact us via “Contact Event Organiser” on Eventbrite and we’ll cancel your ticket.
The COVIDSafe Event Checklist can be found at: COVIDSafe-Event-Checklist_Watermark Moonlight Cinema Event_Feb21
Thank you for your understanding.
The Watermark team